My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1

City and Bones book 1



I have not read this book in a while so i thought i would start reading this book set again so i have just finished reading this book and i wanted to do a review.. so let me know what u thought of the book set?

Date of book published: March 27th 2007
Author: Cassandra Clare
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10



Summary:
This book is about a girl called Clary Fray and her mum Jocelyn who lives in New York.. Jocelyn try's to keep her daughter clary safe and away for the Shadowhunters world so she takes her daughter to see a Man called Magnus Bane so he can make clary forget all the Shadowhunters that she seen or talked too..

My Review:
This book is amazing and its full of action, romance and laughter that pulls u into the book and makes u want to keep reading the book without putting it down..

The Characters in this book were amazing to read about and i liked all the story lines for each of the characters though out this book.. My fav story line was between Clary and Jace because it was so amazing to read about the friendship and there love for each other grow though out the book..

I liked reading about Magnus Bane though this book and would of liked to read more about him in this book but his character was amazing that u got to read in this book.. My other two fav's characters are clary and Jace.. I thought Valentine was evil because he has not seen clary her whole life and then out of no where he shows up and tells her that he is her father and does not even show any emotion that he cares about her which i thought was sad even though Clary does not like him..

I can't wait to read the second book because so far the book is amazing.. Jamie Campbell Bower who plays Jace  and Lily Collins who plays clary in the movies where the best two for the parts of Jace and Lily in the movies.. Cassandra Clare done amazing job in writing this book and the characters for this book..

Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book