My review on the wolf springs chronicles 2nd book

Wolf Springs Chronicles Hot Blooded
By: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie    



Date of book published: July 9th 2013
Author: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10 awesome book and i would really give it more that 5 stars

Summary:
Katelyn wasn't in Wolf Springs a month when she was attacked by a werewolf. And now she carries that creature's curse in her veins.. But she's not alone. Wolf Springs is home to werewolves. And they swear that it wasn't any of them who bit her. Changing humans without permission means the death penalty, and they're none too happy about Katelyn.
My Review:
well Katelyn is my fav and i think that she is better off with trick because he loves her and her Granda likes him, her Granda does not like her out on her own and he does not like her new friends

 I got to know Trick and Justin a lot more in this sequel which was good because it let u see who was better for Katelyn,  Trick and Justin both are amazing and have a good personality but if i had to pick my fav it would be trick because he loves Katelyn more than Justin does

this book is amazing and anyone should go and read the books, I didn't want to stop reading but i also did not want Katelyn's story to end so the 3rd book will be good


Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1