My review on the wolf springs chronicles 1st book

Wolf Springs Chronicles
By: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie 


Date of book published: November 22nd 2011
Author: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10 awesome book and i would really give it more that 5 stars


Summary:
This is about a girl called Katelyn McBride and her life changed in an instant when her mother died. she was Uprooted from her California home and Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs

My Review:
I am a big fan of this series and the writers Nancy holder and Debbie Viguie done amazing job with the book, it is one of the best werewolf books that i have read and it would be amazing as a movie, it was a good book because the book had great character's, mystery, romance and a great story line.. The book pulled can pull u in so u don't want to put the book down

Katelyn, her Granda and trick are my fav in the book so far

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1