My review on the meet me at the cupcake cafe book 1


 Meet me at the cupcake cafe book 1
By: Jenny Colgan




Date of book published: April 14th 2011
Author: Jenny Colgan
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10 amazing book



Summary:
Its about a girl called Issy Randall who can bake.. Issy can create stunning, mouth-wateringly divine cakes. After a childhood spent in her beloved Grandpa Joe's bakery she has undoubtedly inherited his talent. So when she's made redundant from her safe but dull City job, Issy decides to seize the moment and open up her own cafe.

My Review:

This is about a girl called Issy Randall who was made redundant from her city job, so with her severance pay that she got from her old job she decides to open a cupcake cafe and she will display all the wonderful and amazing recipes she inherited from her grandfather Joe, Issy knew it would not be a easy task to open up a cafe but with the help of Pearl who helps her get the café off the ground and also she knew that she would need to learn how to budget, plan, task and manage a business

Issy and pearl were amazing working together and created a amazing and cozy cupcake cafe,
there were so many different characters in the book that worked well with issy and also made the story draw u in to keep reading the book, Jenny Colgan is amazing author

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1