My Review on Rosie Hopkins's Sweetshop of dreams book

welcome to Rosie Hopkins's Sweetshop of dreams book 1
By Jenny Colgan

  
Date of book published: March 28th 2012
Author: Jenny Colgan
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10


Summary:
Its about a girl called Rosie Hopkins and her Rosie has to go and sort her Aunt Lilian and her aunts sweetshop in a small county village which she thinks is going to be dull.. So Rosie had leave her busy London life, and her boyfriend Gerard, to sort out her elderly Aunt Lilian's sweetshop out..

My Review:


This story was fun to read and also it was amazing to read how Rosie worked to get the sweet shop up and running the way she wanted it to be and put all the old sweet into her sweetshop..

Jenny done amazing job with this book and when u got into the book u could see the story was amazing and There were a mix of characters in this book and it was great to get to know the characters that where in the book..

What I liked about this book was that it pulled u into the story which made me not want to put the book down until the book was finished..


Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1