My Review on the shadowhunter's codex book

The Shadowhunters codex
By: Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis





Date of book published: October 29th 2013
Author: Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10 its amazing


Summary:
The book is telling u the history of the Shadowhunters, demons, vampires and warlocks..
The Shadow hunter's Codex is apart of the Shadowhunters book set


My Review:
It tells u everything about the Shadowhunter's world. It gives a lot of history and background to how the Shadowhunters are and there way of how there life is..

This book was amazing because it helped me understand the worlds we see in The Mortal Instruments.. I liked learning about the different Downworlders as well.. The books is amazing

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1