My review on the twilight book 1

Twilight
By: Stephenie Meyer


Date of book published: September 6th 2006
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Format: paperback /hardback
My Rating: 10/10 amazing story between Bella and Edward



 Summary:
The book is about a girl called Bella who comes to live with her dad in forks.. she meets Jacob and his dad then the next day she goes to school and makes some friends, at lunch time she sees Edward and his family.. she asked her new friends to tell her about the Cullen family.. Bella falls in love with Edward but they fight there feelings because Edward is a vampire and does not want to let her know but he can't stay away from her and starts to fall in love with Bella..

My Review:
This is the 1st book of the twilight sage and it was a really good story line for the first book, I have read this book so many times over and over again, i just loved how Bella and Edward got together, I forgot how much I loved this book and It was amazing book to read, The character's are amazing in the book and the character's are incredibly entertaining to read in the book, when Bella and Edward started hanging out together it just made me smile because there love for each other was amazing to read and when i finished the book i could see that the book gives u more detail for the story line than the twilight movie

This book is by Stephenie Meyer and she is amazing author, i am a big twilight fan and i have read the books over and over again so many times also watched the twilight movies too


Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1