My Review on the twilight sage: Eclipse movie

Eclipse

Where to watch the movie: DVD
Date movie came out:2010
My rating: 9 out of 10

Summary:
As a string of mysterious killings grips Seattle, Bella, whose high school graduation is fast approaching, is forced to choose between her love for vampire Edward and her friendship with werewolf Jacob

My review:
This movie was awesome and you could see the love between Edward and Bella, watching Edward asking Bella to marry him in the movie was so sweet and the funny part of the movie was when Bella hit Jacob in the face because he thinks she loves him in the way he loves her but i also felt sorry for Bella as well because she hurt her hand hitting Jacob, It was nice to hear some of the Cullen's story's of how they became a vampire, my fav part of the movie was when Bella said that she would marry Edward, I could not stop smiling at that part of the movie because they are amazing together

Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1