My review twilight: Eclipse book 3

Eclipse book 3
By: Stephenie Meyer





Date of book published: August 7th 2007
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Format: paperback / hardback
My Rating: 10/10 awesome



Summary:
This book is about Bella getting Edward back and Edward asking Bella to marry him.. There are new vampires being made in settle and that means danger for Bella.. In this book Bella has a lot to think about because she has Edward and Jacob but she does not want to hurt anyone.. Bella knows what she wants but she does not know how to tell Jacob without losing him as a friend because she loves Edward

My Review:
This is the 3rd book of the twilight sage, it was my fav twilight book and it was a really good, you got to get to know more about the Cullen family in the book which was good to see, the story line in this book was amazing and just reading about Edward and Bella's love story was amazing too, when reading though the book it just made me smile so much and it just made me not want to put the book down, In the book you get more detail and i thought it was funny how Edward was asking and asking Bella to marry him and she said no but then half way though the book when vampires when coming after Bella she said yes to marrying Edward, my fav book is the twilight sage

This book is by Stephenie Meyer and she is amazing author, i am a big twilight fan and i have read the books over and over again so many times also watched the twilight movies too

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1