Hello book lovers

Hello Everyone my name is Kat

I am a very big book worm, also I do enjoy discussing books and movies which is why I made this blog. My favourite book series ever is Twilight and the Wold Springs Chronicles book series, I am a big Disney fan and my favourite author's are Stephenie Meyer, Nancy Holder and Jenny Colgan but I have a list of the rest of my favourite author's on my page at the top


Any book lovers or Authors out there that like my blog and would like me to do a book Review for free and for a honest review then send me for my email address or write on my blog and i also have twitter and Instagram

As soon as I have a copy of the book, I will let you know when I have it both read and reviewed the book

Thanks for considering me to do a book review and reading my blog, I'm looking forward to hearing from all the book lovers out there

" I am mainly interested in YA books. I do like a lot of fantasy books, some chick lit romance books, books with a bit of action in the books like vampire Academy
but I am more than happy to expand my reading genre horizons, as long as it's still YA"


Any book lovers want to talk about books or movies then write on my blog or send me a email
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1