I am doing an other read-a-thon called 24in48 readathon

This is a read-a-thon called @24in48Readathon on twitter and u can find them on instagram, if anyone wants to join in on the fun u should check there page out on twitter and go to there website which is on there page.. if u post anything about this readathon then u use the tag #24in48 #readathon

They have some questions on thee website for everyone who is joining in on this read-a-thon to read and win some prices and they also want to get to know everyone because we are all reading together for 48hours.. these are the questions are called Hour Six – The Survey:

  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Uk
  2. Have you done the 24in48readathon before? this is my first time doing the 24in48 readathon
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon? i heard about this readathon from YouTube
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? I am reading The last little blue envelope by Maureen Johnson but i am excited to read shadow and bones by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Tell us something about yourself?  My name is Kat, I love reading books, i am a fast reader and like doing book reviews on my blog.. love watching movies but my main thing is reading books..
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend? u will find me on twitter @amazingbooksfan and my name on twitter is katlovesbooks.. u can find me on instagram too under @readingbooksrocks

the #24in48 hours read-a-thon has a new question up for everyone that is doing this book challenge and its called Hour 18 – Armchair Traveler  where u can read a book that is set in awesome places and its the best place to travel and you just have to tell them three destinations from books would be ur dream vacation that are Real or not real my answers are:

I am a big book fan and i am loving this read-a-thon
I would have to go for:

1) Hogwarts- harry potter series because its amazing and i am a fan of the books and movies
2) Tempest by Julie Cross because its about time travel and love
3) forks- the twilight series because forks sounds amazing to visit and also i am a big fan of vampire and werewolf books
4) unleashed by Nancy holder and Debbie Viguie because its amazing story and also it talks about to places in this book were u could visit (everyone should read this book)

Have a good time reading book lovers
Kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1