My January 2016 TBR

This is my January TBR books that i want to read this month.. I am Nearly finished Cinder which is amazing book and my fav in the book is cinder.. i can't wait to read the other books that are after cinder,,

I am doing some read-a-thon's this year.. this is part of one of the read a thons.. I be doing the read-a-thon's on here, Twitter and Instagram.. so i will write the read-a-thons on this post..

Read-a-Thons i will be doing this year and u can find them on twitter
They like u to sign up to make it easy for them and some read-a-thons puts u in a prize draws

1)Shannon over at @leaninglights on twitter also use the hash tag #TBRTakedown

2)This one is hosted by a coupe of people @ayearathon on twitter

3)This one is where u read a book in 24hrs out of 48hrs @24in48readathon and use the hash tag #24in48 #readathon on twitter

I am also doing a couple of kool book tag on Instagram

I can't wait to do the harry potter read-a-thons this year..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1