My Review on Cinder

The Lunar Chronicles series
Cinder book 1


Date of book published: January 3rd 2012
Author: Marissa Meyer
Format: Paperback
My Rating: 10/10 amazing story

Summary:
Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.

My Review:
I started thinking to my self how could you do a retelling of Cinderella without making it sound the same as the original.. I also heard a lot of people talking about this book series so i thought i would pick up this book and see what the story was about.. once i started reading the book cinder it made me smile but there were some sad parts of this story..

The Author Marissa Meyer did amazing job in doing the retelling of Cinderella because the cinder book is much better and i could not put the book down, then the more i read, the more i was hooked on the story of cinder..

Cinder is amazing character and i loved how she is so sweet and how good she is as a mechanic.. Its sad to see how people treat cinder different from everyone else.. Cinder works with android parts, she also has a steel hand and foot which she try's to cover up so no one can say anything to her which i think is so sad because cinder is sweet..

I also love kai because he is amazing and sweet also i think Iko is funny, sweet, android and cares about Cinder and also reading this book it sounds like pearl cares about her sister cinder too.. My Fav Character's are Kai, Cinder, Iko and pearl.. I hate Queen Levana and Adri who is cinders step mum..

Every Character in the book are amazing in there on way and Marissa Meyer did amazing job throughout this book..

The idea of reading a retelling of Cinderella made me want to read this book because it sounded amazing to read about a cyborg Cinderella and i have to say the story was amazing and nothing like the Fairytale which was good.. i have to say again well done to Marissa Meyer for writing this amazing book.. I would give this book 5 stars

kat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1