Book Recommendations



Top 4 Book Recommendations


Twilight By Stephenie Meyer: The twilight books are amazing and Stephenie Meyer is amazing author.. I love reading about forks and the characters in the twilight story.. I have done reviews on my blog of all the twilight books apart from the new book that is in my picture..


Cinder By Marissa Meyer: Cinder book is amazing and Marissa Meyer is amazing author.. I love reading about the amazing characters and also how its a retelling of Cinderella.. once you read the book its amazing how the cinder story is better than the Cinderella story.. I have a review up of cinder so everyone go and read my review

The Mortal Instruments book set by Cassandra Clare: These books are amazing and Cassandra Clare done amazing job on the story and the characters in each book.. These books can pull u into the story so much because the characters and the story lines are amazing to read.. I have done a review on the 1st book so far but i am going to put my reviews of the rest of the books up soon..

The witch, The wolf and The vampire by A.K. Michaels: This book is so amazing and wow once you start to read the book you will not want to put the book down because the story line throughout the book is awesome and the characters are so amazing too.. It was so amazing of how much detail was in the book of the story and the back ground of each character.. This book has adult content though the book just to let everyone know before u pick this book up to read.. Its not a book I would read a lot of but once I started to read this book, I loved it from start to finish and now am going to start the 2nd book so I can read more of the story and see what happens with the characters throughout the book..  I done a review of this book so if u want to know more about the book then go and read my review..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1