Top 6 Book Recommendations

Top 6 Book Recommendations



1) wolf springs chronicles unleashed- by Nancy Holder
This is about a girl called Katelyn McBride and her life changed in an instant when her mother died. she was Uprooted from her California home and Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs
This book is amazing and so is the story line throughout this book

2) Twilight - by Stephenie Meyer: The twilight books are amazing and Stephenie Meyer is amazing author.. I love reading about forks and the characters in the twilight story.. I have done reviews on my blog of all the twilight books

3) The wolf, the witch and the vampire - by A.K. Michaels: This book is so amazing and wow once you start to read the book you will not want to put the book down because the story line throughout the book is awesome and the characters are so amazing too.. It was so amazing of how much detail was in the book of the story and the back ground of each character.. This book has adult content though the book just to let everyone know before u pick this book up to read.. Its not a book I would read a lot of but once I started to read this book, I loved it from start to finish and now am going to start the 2nd book so I can read more of the story and see what happens with the characters throughout the book.. I done a review of this book so if u want to know more about the book then go and read my review..

4) The vampire stalker - by Allison Van Diepen: I Really loved this book because the story was amazing and so sweet.. I love the relationship between Amy and Alexander and how she started to fall in love with Alexander but he is not real because he is one of the characters from a book that Amy reads, but one night when Amy was out she seen a guy who looked like alexander and once she got closer to him she knew it was him.. All she could think of was how was he out of the book and into her world.. I done a review of this book on my blog

5) Statistical Probability of Love at Frist Sight - by Jennifer E smith: This was a sweet read and I loved the relationship between Hadley and Oliver.. I have  done a review of this book on my blog

6) I'll take new York - by Miranda Dickinson: This book is sweet, fun, heart-warming, romantic story, a bit sad in some parts of the book when there is characters that get hurt by relationships but apart from that its a good book to read.. My Fav is Bea James and  Jake Steinmann.. I will be putting a review up soon for this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1