My Review on more than pancakes book 1

More Than Pancakes Book 1



Date of book published:  May 27th 2014
Author: Christine DePetrillo
Format: paperback
My Rating: 10/10 amazing

Summary
This is a New Adult romance novel recommended for ages 18+ due to sexual content and mature subject matter. Book One in The Maple Leaf Series: Its about a girl called Lily Hinsdale and she spends her California days designing extravagant hotels for Utopia Resorts. Her nights are filled with the glitz and glamour of upscale parties. Until her grandmother dies and leaves Lily property in wretched Vermont. The woods mean only one thing to Lily—nightmares. When Utopia wants the land for development, Lily is forced to travel to a place she’d rather forget that is until she meets a guy called Rick Stannard who lives next door to her grandmother and also he makes maple syrup and builds barns in the peace and quiet of picturesque Vermont

My Review
I have to say this book is amazing because I loved the whole story and loved most of the character's in the book. There was a lot of twist through out this story which made me not want to put the book down. I can't wait to read the next book because i am so in love with the story.

I loved the relationship between Rick and Lily because it made me smile the way they acted around each other and i loved reading about them loving in love with each other. It was the most amazing love story between Rick and Lily. I loved the relationship Rick has with his two cousin's Sage, Hope and his aunt Joy. I also liked how sage, hope and joy made Lily feel at home and made her also feel like part of the family. I think Rick and Lily are just made for each other

The characters through this book was so amazing, funny and very sassy. There was one character in the book i did not like and that was Drew because he is ass and if i really think about it then i was say i really hated his character because of the way he treated Lily. No guy should ever treat anyone like that not even a woman but i was so glad that after everything he tried to do to break up Lily and Rick That rick and his family still wanted to look out for Lily and that Rick saved Lily from drew.

I so love reading about Sage and Hope because they are so fun and very sassy characters in the book. It made me laugh the way they acted around Rick and u could also feel the love they had for their cousin Rick through the story. I loved Rick's aunt Joy because she was amazing to read and also i liked the way she treated Rick that he was her son.

It was amazing to see Rick and Lily together at then end because they are from two different worlds but i have to say they work very well together and i am so happy that by the end of the book they got their happy ever after and also smiled a lot when Rick asked Lily to marry him and Lily said yes and let him put the ring on her finger.

I have to say that the author Christine DePetrillo done amazing job writing this book and also writing each of the characters through out the book.

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1