My review on Something Great book 1

Something Great Book 1


Date of book published: August 12th 2013
Author: M. Clarke aka Mary Ting
Format: Paperback
My Rating:10/10 stars because this book was amazing

Summary
This is a New Adult romance novel recommended for ages 18+ due to sexual content and mature subject matter. its about a girl called Jenna who has got hurt by guys a lot and then she meets a guy called max who turns out to be her bosses son.. she starts to fall for him and he feels the same way about her

My Review
so wow what can I say about this amazing book because I loved the whole story though this book.. I was hooked from the first chapter, I just could not put the book down because it was amazing..
The book was amazing to read and it was so hot, sweet sexy, funny and it made u want to keep reading. I loved the relationship between Jenna and Max because it was so fun to read there love grow for each other though the story of the book.

I thought that Matthew was a very funny and sassy character and very flirty around woman which i found very funny to read. I also loved the friendship between Jenna and Becky because it was nice to read that they thought of each other more like sisters than best friends and i just thought that was so sweet.

I am so in love with this book and the story so i can't wait to read the rest of the books. It only took me 3 days to read the book because i was so hooked on the writing and the amazing story throughout the book.

The author M. Clarke aka Mary Ting has done amazing job on writing this story because it was amazing to read and also it looks like the author put a lot of thought and good ideas into the story and the characters . It was a very beautiful, amazing and fun read.

I think that max and Jenna are made for each other and also i would like to see Matthew and Becky get together because they would be cute together. well done to the author for writing amazing characters for this amazing book

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1