My review on a movie called Matchmaker Santa

Matchmaker Santa


where you can watch movie: Christmas channel on sky
(Hallmark movies)
Date move came out: 2012
My Rating: 9 out of 10

Summery:
As a little girl, Melanie Hogan (Lacey Chabert) wished to find her own prince charming just like her parents found true love. Now an adult, Melanie is running her own bakery and dating a handsome CEO, Justin (Thad Luckinbill). Although things seem perfect when Justin asks Melanie to spend the holidays together at his beautiful lake house upstate-and meet his mother-Melanie finds herself spending more time with Justin's best friend and loyal assistant, Dean (Adam Mayfield), who just might be harboring a secret crush on her. When complications arise that throw Melanie and Dean together over the holiday, will the two realize they're meant to be?

My Review
If you love Christmas time of year and your looking for a sweet Christmas movie then this movie is really cute movie to watch near Christmas.

This movie will make you laugh so much and also it will make you fall in love with your favourite actors and actresses as well as the whole Christmas theme through the movie.

I give this movie 9 out of 10 because there was some of the characters in this movie that pissed me off because there story line was not so good.. Just to let everyone know watching this movie will make u pick who you love through the story and who you don't like so if it was not for that i would have give this movie 10 out of 10

My favourite were Melanie, Dean, Peggy, Debbie and also Santa Claus. I did not like Justin through the movie because he was not so nice and did not like Christmas. Peggy & Debbie were so funny to watch. Dean was so kind and sweet also so was Melanie with her making Christmas biscuits and i thought Santa Claus was so funny to watch too.

I would recommend that you watch this movie if you love Christmas also i love a lot of Lacey Chabert movies and she played Melanie in this movie

Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1