My review on a movie called Ms matched

Ms matched


where you can watch movie: Christmas channel on sky
(Hallmark movies)
Date movie came out: 2016
My Rating: 8 out of 10

Summary:
Upstart wedding planner Libby Boland makes dreams come true by designing romantic fairy tale weddings for her clients. Problem is there's no romance in her own life. All that changes when she falls for Ben Reynolds, author of the new book, 'Wedding Day Do's and Don'ts." Unfortunately, their blossoming romance is threatened when she discovers that Ben's book is a primer for getting married on the cheap -- completely incompatible with everything she believes. Sparks fly at a wedding expo where Libby and Ben battle over clients. But when Libby's livelihood is threatened, Ben finds a creative way to come to her rescue

My review
This is a movie you could curl up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate to watch. If your looking for a romantic movie that will make you laugh and fall in-love with the romance and weddings then this is the perfect movie to watch.

It's romantic, funny, sweet and a cute movie so i would recommend watching this movie. The actors and actresses were amazing in this movie.. my fav in the movie was Libby and ben.

I rate this movie a 8 out of 10 because some of the characters pissed me off  a lot because they did not like weddings or how it makes the women feel to look at wedding dresses.

Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1