My review on movie the BFG

The BFG


where you can watch movie: DVD
Date move came out: 2016
My Rating: 9 out of 10

Summary:
A girl named Sophie encounters the Big Friendly Giant who, despite his intimidating appearance, turns out to be a kind-hearted soul who is considered an outcast by the other giants because, unlike them, he refuses to eat children.

My Review:
I always loved reading Roald Dahl's books and thought his books were amazing. My favourite ones of his books are: Matilda, BFG, Charlie and the chocolate factory & James and the giant peach
So when i seen they were making a movie of the BFG, i had to watch it because the book and the cartoon was amazing.. So when i watched the movie it was amazing and i thought to my self that the writers of this movie done amazing job creating the BFG story that Roald Dahl wrote.

This movie is amazing and so interesting, it has you on the edge of your seat, it will make you laugh, smile and it's also a bit sad but i have to say this movie is so amazing. It also making you fall in love with the story of the movie and also makes you love the BFG..

I think the friendship between BFG and the wee girl Sophie was very sweet, cute and magical how that become close friends in the short time they have known each other.. I hate the way the other giants hurt BFG and it was kool to see that the queen helped BFG & Sophie get all the giants away so they could not hurt anyone any more.. I thought it was funny watching the queens three dogs farting in the movie when BFG give them a drink..

I have to say again that the writers did amazing job creating the story of the BFG and i would recommend everyone to watch this movie who loves Roald Dahl's books..

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1