My review on movie broadcasting christmas

Broadcasting christmas



where you can watch movie: sky movies/hallmark channel
Date move came out: 2016
My Rating: 9 out of 10

Summary:
Two news broadcasters who previously were in love fight for a position as a morning talk show host that they both want. Ultimately finding what made them like each other so much in the first place.

My Review:
If you love christmas movies you should check this movie out.. Its so sweet, romantic, it will make you smile and laugh.. Its a good movie to watch at christmas time laying on the sofa with a hot chocolate..

I have watched Melissa Joan hart for years and love her acting and also love her in Sabrina the teenage witch too.. I also have watching Dean Cain in a lot of movies too but mostly watched him as superman in the t.v show.. Melissa and Dean work well together in this movie and i would love to see them together in other movies..

Its sweet to see the two main characters Emily & Charlie the used to date in the movie getting to know each other again and it was sweet to watch them falling back in love with each other

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1