My Review on a movie called Miracle on 34th street

Miracle on 34th street


where you can watch movie: DVD
Date movie came out: 1994
My Rating: 8 out of 10

Summary
Six-year-old Susan has doubts about childhood's most enduring miracle - Santa Claus because she mum told her that he was not real because her mum does not believe in santa claus either. then her mum picks a man to work for her for the christmas Parade and he looked like santa claus so her daughter starts to think about things and works out a way to find out if santa is real or not, but then something bad happened to santa claus and then Susan, her mum and her mum's friend  the lawyer try's to find a way to save santa.

My Review
When I first watched this movie i thought it was amazing and a great way to spend the christmas winter curled up on a sofa with a hot cup of mint hot chocolate..

you have all these amazing characters, Christmas spirt and a lot of love throughout this movie. its a great Christmas movie but also a bit sad too because there are people trying to hurt santa and the christmas spirt.

My fav part was when they saved Santa and everyone started to believe in the Christmas spirt again.

I would recommend this movie if you love Christmas. it makes u happy to see the Christmas spirt and also to watch santa claus.  This movie and the characters in the movie are so amazing to watch..
Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1