My Review on a movie called Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Pie Wars



where you can watch movie: Christmas channel on sky
(Hallmark movies)
Date movie came out: 2016
My Rating: 8 out of 10

Summary:
Ten years ago, Faye and Lydia each opened their own bakeries in Emeryville, Ohio, after a personal and professional fall-out during a local Pumpkin Pie contest. Now their children - and co-workers - Casey and Sam, are set to carry on the rivalry as they go head-to-head in the same contest. There's only one problem for these two people who are supposed to hate each other: they start to fall in love.


My Review:
This movie has the most weird name but it's a funny movie, I do feel sorry for the two husbands of the two baker women that are fighting each other with there food and baker shop.

My fav part of the movie is with Sam and also watching all the bakers cooking. its so cute to see the romance throughout this movie. this movie will make u laugh, smile and make you feel in love with cooking.

so if your looking for a fun and romantic movie then this is the movie for you, i would recommend this awesome movie..

kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1