My review on movie A cookie cutter christmas

A cookie cutter christmas


where you can watch movie: sky movies/hallmark channel
Date move came out: 2014
My Rating: 8 out of 10

Summary:
Two schoolteachers take their rivalry to a new level, while they scramble to win a holiday baking contest.

My Review:
If you like christmas movies then you should check out this movie.. It's a cute romantic, it will make you smile and laugh at the start of this movie..

There is a part in the movie where you see a woman called christle trying to bake cookies and its funny watching that but then it gets sweet because the new guy in town James helps christle to cook cookies..

It's sweet near the end of the movie because the two main characters Christle & James get together and also it was cute to see Christle & Penny become friends again after years of fighting with each other


Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1