My review on movie window wonderland

window wonderland


where you can watch movie: sky movies/ hallmark
Date move came out: 2013
My Rating: 8 out of 10

Summery:
A department-store window decorator learns there is a vacancy for her dream job in the run-up to Christmas, only to find a professional rival has his eye on it too.

My Review:
If you want a funny and sweet movie this is the movie for you.. It's so funny how they dress the shop windows and also the cast members are amazing..

There is some great cast members in this movie.. This movie is funny, sweet, cute & romantic..
The end of the movie was amazing and it was so sweet to see that the old guy who was the cleaner was really a manager.. i would recommend this movie

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1