My review on the movie let it snow

Let it snow


where you can watch movie: hallmark movies/ sky movies
Date move came out: 2013
My Rating: 9 out of 10


Summery:
An executive examines her company's new property and prepares a presentation to transform the rustic lodge into a new hot spot. but finds true love

My Review:
If you love christmas, True love and the magic of christmas then you will love this movie.. Its so sweet to watch the christmas sprite though this movie.

Its the perfect movie for christmas time and will make you feel warm and happy.. Its romantic, sweet, cute, it will make you smile, laugh and cry.

I am glad that the main character Stephanie told her dad she will not help him to knock down the lodge and i hated that her dad fired her.. I hate the way he has closed him self off from everyone and it made me sad to see how hurt she was when her dad walked away from her..

It made me cry when her dad found the santa letter in his jacket that the woman from the lodge put in his jacket that his daughter wrote to santa..

At the end of the movie is very sweet because her dad comes back to the lodge dressed as santa and that made me smile and laugh.. So sweet to see a dad and daughter relationship work out with so much love and i am glad Stephanie found her true love at the christmas lodge with Brady.

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1