My bookish update on my january book wrap-up

Hello book lovers,

Now that we are in February i forgot to post my wrap up for January so I think i should write it up now all about my January wrap-up: I read 4 books

  • Twilight life and death by Stephenie Meyer - 5 stars
    i loved this book and i will be putting a book review up soon and also would love to see this as a movie because its a bit different from the original story and i have put together a dream cast of who i think you be good in the movie.. i will put that up with the review
  • Billionaire boss by Kira Blakely - 3 stars
    i will put a review up soon
  • The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E Smith - 5 stars
    (Reread) i have a review up on my blog
  • It started with a kiss by Miranda Dickinson - 5 stars
    (Reread) i will put a review up soon

My bookish news on my reading goals:
  • I am going to try and read 50 books this year
  • Get more of my friends to read
  • Get my boyfriend to read a book
  • Buy more books & bookish items

what are your current reads? Let me know in the comments

Kat x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1