Any author's who would like a free honest review on a book

Any author's who would like to send me a book for a free honest review
Send me a email or comment on this post

Paperbacks/ Hardbacks and some times eBook's are ok but it has to work for iBook's.

If their is any authors out there that is looking for reviews then send me a email and I will do a review for free .

If u want to Send me a free book then I will do an honest review on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog also i will be starting a YouTube channel soon so i will do a review on there too when its up and running.

Books I am into are: retelling books, ya books, new Adult books, fantasy books, happy books, contemporary books, graphic novels, vampire books, werewolf books, books with ghosts & romance books

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1