My Home Made Bookish Bookmarks

Hey booklovers


I was bored one day and i just thought i would try and make some bookish bookmarks for fun and see how they turned out.. I like how they turned out and i made some for my book friends too based on their Instagram page names.. So i will post some pics up on here.

Kat x

_________________________________________________________________________________

My Home Made Bookish Bookmarks
 


My Home Made Bookmarks for my bookish friends from my private book exchange club, but i still have a couple more to make.. I made bookmarks of my friends Instagram page names so they can have a bookmark with their Instagram name on it..
 

Everyone let me know what you think of my home made bookmarks.. I am going to try to make watercolour bookmarks soon and many also try and make home made bookmarks based on Gilmore girls, buffy the vampire slayer and harry potter..

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1