My review on a movie called a dash of love

A dash of love


where you can watch movie: hallmark movies/ sky movies
Date move came out: 2017
My Rating: 10 out of 10


Summery
an aspiring chef working at cafĂ© always wanted her dream job to become a chef the she lands a dream job at her idol's restaurant, she befriends the handsome executive chef. After they are wrongly fired, the duo open their own eatery to prove their food is better. it started as a pop-up restaurant and then they open up a real restaurant.

My review
If  you love food, romance, valentine's day & magic then you will love this movie so much. It will make you happy, it will make you cry a bit, fall in-love with the characters and also the actors and actresses.

The character's are amazing in this movie. My fav would have to be Nikki , Paul , Angela and Henry.
Its such a romantic movie. I loved every part of this amazing movie and the director Christie will done amazing job with this movie

I would recommend everyone to watch this movie that loves romance and food

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1