My TBR for April 2017

My April TBR 2017



1) Guardian Angel by Anna Santos ( I got this book from the author for an honest review)
2) Wallbanger by Alice Clayton  
3) Dance of the shadows by Yelena Black
4) Beauty & the beast by Elizabeth Rudnick

I am going to try and read all these books this month but if I don't read all of the books then I will put the books I don't read into my To Be Read list for next month.. I will be putting my reviews up soon of the books I have read so far..

So everyone follow me on my blog, Instagram, twitter, goodreads because I need more followers and comment or like on all my post on my blog.. also I like making new friends and talking to book lovers about books.. all my links for my blog, Instagram, twitter and goodreads is on my page

Kat X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review on The witch, The wolf and The vampire Blood book 1

My Review on Guardian Angel book

My Review on The Mortal Instruments city and bones book 1